Thursday, June 19, 2008

Today (Wednesday, June18, 2008)

Well, today was pretty great! I woke up around 11 and helped Laura and Emily move some stuff out of their house. I love them to death, and I enjoy serving them as much as I can ... they deserve it!

Then...as I said yesterday, me and some of my friends planned to play Volleyball at the beach today. Well, we did! It was a lot of fun! It was VERY HOT, but it was so much fun. After we played volleyball, a few of us went swimming for a while. That felt GREAT! Haha.

Like I said yesterday, I am so thankful to the Lord for giving me such great friends! No matter what, they are always there and always loving and caring. They are great and I couldn't ask for better! :) I hadn't seen a lot of them, so today was great to be able to see them and catch up a little bit.

Tonight, Blaire and I went to Pass Road for church. That was great as well. I love the people there so much. We have such great friends over there that we might as well call family. We've known most of them for at least eight years. They are all amazing and they all love the Lord so much, which is great!!

What I got from tonight? ...
Don't be typical! We've got to be DETERMINED not to be "typical" Christians. Be untypical and walk in radical humility! Be humble for the Lord. That doesn't mean be weak and don't do anything. Serve others! Be there! Do what Jesus would and serve! Don't be a hypocrite ... don't say one thing, but do another. Don't be one thing in church and another thing outside of church. We've got to live for the Lord everyday, in church and out! We've got be the RIGHT example of the Lord for the world!

That's what I got out of tonight, and it fired me up!! I hope it fires you up too! :)

Once again, I'm out for the night. God bless!!

- Christian

No comments: