Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Different Things

Well, we got back from Nashville late Saturday night. It was an awesome trip. I was glad to get away and relax a while. I was also able to see my family that lives in Tennessee too. That was great! We haven't been together like that in a while. You can see pictures from that night on my last post.

Then, Sunday we had church and Father's Day. Church was great, and I really enjoyed it. I also needed it. After church, we had lunch and just sort of rested all day. Sunday night, we ate pizza, watched a movie, and just spent time as a family. Cameron and I also gave some cards and a gift to Dad for Father's Day. I must say that I have the best dad in the world. He's great! He loves his family and isn't afraid to tell that. He also loves the Lord will all of his heart and strives to reach people to the Lord! I love him and am so thankful that the Lord has blessed his life!

This Week
I've been lazy so far. I haven't done much of anything. Since I was away for almost a week in Nashville, I haven't seen my friends in a while. So...we're going to go to the beach for a few hours tomorrow to play volleyball.

As well as having the best dad in the world, I have the BEST friends in the world. My friends are amazing! They really are some of the most genuine and sincere people. They are always there when I need them, no matter what! I am so thankful to the Lord for putting them in my life!! :)

Well, I'm going to go and spend some time with my sister.

- Christian

No comments: