Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Past Two Weeks

Wow ... A LOT has gone on since I last posted.

First off, last week was our 2nd Annual Show Choir Summer Camp. It was a lot of fun. Even though I was REAL sore afterwards, it was extremely fun! I got to see people that I met last year, and I got to meet new people that I hadn't met the year before. It was a great experience and I cannot wait until next year! I also got a solo for the show we did at camp. My solo (or duet ... whatever ya wanna call it) was in the song "Come So Far (Got So Far to Go)," from the movie Hairspray. Liz and I both had solos. It was awesome! We had tons of fun!

After that, I went to tubing with some friends Sunday. That was great! Haha ... along with being sore from camp, I also became even sorer from tubing! :) ... it was AWESOME! I had a lot of fun though. I surprised myself while I was on the tube. I didn't realize I could hold on as long as I did, especially since we were going between 30-40 mph. :) We had a lot of fun though. We were able to spend some time with our friends over there, which we haven't seen in a while.

This week ... I've been pretty lazy (well, not so much on Monday). Monday, some of the guys and me helped Laura and Emily move. Some furniture was pretty heavy, other pieces not so much. Since then, I've been hanging out with friends. I'm enjoying being able to hang out with my friends more, since it is the summer.

Today (haha), Gabe, Liz, Kaleigh, and I began playing Mario Party around 11:30 am. We stopped once for lunch and once for an ice cream sundae break. We finished around 4:30 pm. We played 50 turns! We're crazy!!! But we had SOO much fun!! :)

I love my friends! And I love my family! I have a great family!

I guess that's all for now ... just wanted to give a little update. :)

God bless!
Peace.

No comments: